Tips for the overwhelming days;
- Call a friend: it’s always a pleasure to hear a friends voice and you find great comfort from hearing a friendly voice. Knowing you have support brings peace and just voicing your worries lifts a huge weight.
- Tell someone you love them: we love our loved ones but life gets so hectic we often forget to remind them that we love them and how much we love them. Not speaking openly about our feelings can led to much regret.
- Eat something: we all get cravings when we feel stressed but some of use lose our appetite. We have to try and make sure we eat right.
- Look at pretty art: art like a picture tells a thousands words. It can express a story and that is really special.
- Remember something small: the little joys in life can really be proof that even when everything seems to be falling apart or overwhelming the smaller things are still filling our lives with joy.
- Find a dog: their companionship is priceless. We know so many people use thepary dogs to improve their overall well being.
- Trash negative thoughts: negative thoughts are never useful so don’t give them the time of day!
-Compliment yourself: it’s so easy to be critical of yourself and put yourself down. But really, really try to celebrate your strengths and victory’s in life. Accepting your strengths and weaknesses in life helps you grow in strength and as a person.
- write how you feel: unloading to your diary, helps you feel like a weight has been lifted without pushing your problems on to someone else.
- Take a time out: we all need to take a step back from time to to time. It’s important and a strength to recognise use this and ensure there is always time for yourself to recharge and enjoy your hobbies.
- Drink warm tea: so simple but so soothing.
-Don’t overbook: know your limits. We all love being busy but sometimes our health doesn’t allow such manic schedules and we must slow down for our own wellbeing.
- Consider how lucky you are: remember of all the things you are grateful for, family, friends and so on. We get so easily wrapped up in the negatives that we forget to practise gratitude.
- Remeber how far you have come: remember everything you have achieved and continue to achieve.
- listening to tunes: we all enjoy listening to our favourite songs. They help us relate and work through our problems in many ways.
- celebrate what’s working: realise how amazing your work is and who you have blossomed into.
- Going outside: fresh air and away from the same four walls is so important and can help in so many ways.
- Wear something comfy: being comfy is so important we don’t need to be ianymore pain than we are already in.
-Slow down: rush, rush,rush causes stress. Slow down and enjoy.
- Be your own cheerleader: you must support your team if you want to succeed. Be confident in yourself and your abilities. Otherwise nobody else will see your special qualities of you don’t see them.