With all the extra treatments I have been having recently and the horrible side effects I have been feeling, more than ever I have been relying on Apple cider vinegar to try and regulate everything.
There are many benefits of Apple cider vinegar so I wanted to highlight the main benefits and encourage you to introduce it into your diets.
So here we go;
1. Detoxification- it detoxes your body of any toxins.
2. Prevents acid reflux- this is a big help for me, with eating more I often suffer with indigestion and acid reflux. I do take Rennie's but of course having Apple cider vinegar on your salads or in your curries/ risottos can prevent indigestion before reaching the point of pain and reaching for the Rennie's.
3. Helps digestion- again with the more food I am eating this helps break down my food and keep everything moving through the body better. To prevent stomach aches and pains.
4. Regulates blood sugar- important for dizziness and sugar spikes.
5. Help fights allergens- due to its detoxifying traits, allergens are seen as the body as 'toxins' so Apple cider vinegar reconoginses this and will attempt to remove it from the body.
6. Helps clear your sinuses- it helps break down the mucus sometimes caused by eating certain foods ( dairy ) being a big offender.
7. Boosts your immune system- removing lots of toxins from your body allows your immune system to have an easier job and can then focus its energy on other issues within the body.
8. Promotes good gut health- so very helpful for digestion.
9. Fights colds and prevents cancers- gets rid of those nasty toxins and flushes them out of the body.
10. Regulates PH levels- helpful for people with chronic illnesses and can prevent chronic illnesses from affecting your body.
I used Apple cider a lot within my diet, on my salads, curries, risottos, marinates, pancakes, muffins.
There are lots of ways you can easily add it into your diet. You can even purchase Apple cider vitamin tablets ( Holland and Barrett). So if you can't stand it in your food then the tablets are a great alternative! So no excuses !
I have some tablets with me for Cuba as of course I doubt I will be able to find Apple cider vinegar to use on my food to help digestion and hopefully prevent any food reactions.
You can always be prepared.
Yes it may be annoying carrying lots of tablets etc around but if they help you and make your experience better and less stressful, then a slightly heavier suitcase is worth it!
I also have turmeric tablets! I cook a lot withturmeric and have turmeric milk (
Almond milk, turmeric, cinnamon & ginger ). As it is a great anti-inflammatory so if you eat something that reacts badly with you in the sense of headaches and stomach aches it will fight those inflamed, irritated areas. Rather than adding pain killers to your daily life try using herbs and natural remedies to reduce the extra side effect from over the counter med's! Nobody needs extra pain and side effects!!
I will do a blog about the vitamins I will be taking with me for Cuba.
To help all you fellow travellers out there.
Do you use Apple cider vinegar in your diets? How have you added it to your diet?
Have you seen any improvements?
Love and peace - S xoxo