We all make resolutions to eat better, exercise more and so on.
We rarely look within ourselves and focus on the traits that make us the people we are and which we need to practise more of and/or carry on practising.
18 traits carry with you;
1. Kindness - super important, you get what you give in life so make sure you fish out the kindness and receive it back.
2. Gratitude - good days, bad days we are so lucky to have our feet on the Earth. Try to find 3 things everyday you are thankful for. Practising gratitude really does help you feel more positive overall.
3 Friendly- Be Friendly and approachable, be the person people feel comfortable with.
4. Loyal- stick to you promises and fighting with your friends and family whom you want by your side through everything.
5. Understanding- be willing and open to trying to gain knowledge and understand situations and issues that may occur.
6. Positivity- nobody want a grey full live! Find the positives in everything. Create the rainbow in the grey skies.
7. Love - simple, love don’t hate! Life is too short.
8. Your best- always, always , give your best to every situtation. Whether the issues interests you or not it’s a part of your journey so make everything a positive and learn from everything.
9. Family & friends- cherish them, you only get a handful of close friends and one family! Spend as much time as you can with them.
10. Dream - don’t be scared to dream.. and go and chase them.
11. Motivation- keep fighting no matter what, there is always a reason too! Remind yourself of it.
12. Inspiration- be an inspiration to other. Inspire them don’t pull them down.
13. Respect- respect everyone! You treat others how you wish to be treated.
14. Truth- there isn’t anytime for lies.. you only get all wrapped up in the end. People lose faith in you and don’t want to spend their precious time with you.
15. Hard working - be the one who sets the standards, chases new ideas, works hard to better themselves and their work. It all pays off in the end.
16. Be unique - think outside the box and enjoy your quirky traits. Don’t put them down.
17. Knowledge is power- keep learning and growing. There is always something good to learn.
18. Be you- change the world, don’t let the world change you.
Fate has our paths laid out but we get to design the roads which we walk on.
Bring the sparkle and be the shine in people’s sky’s.
Happy New Year xo
Feeling sluggish and rubbish when you have woken up? Get boosting up on bananas the more the better - they will help settle your stomach, boosting digestion, they are a mood enhancer, they will give you the energy you need and keep you full. Buy my book for banana receipe ideas.
Wake up every morning and ATLEAST have one glass of lemon water before doing anything else! Ideally try to drink a litre of water. The lemon wakes up your digestive system ready for the day and has great cleansing properties.
Check your dairy and meat intake - dairy can sit in your system for up to seven days unable to digest properly. Meaning other foods also get neglected and nurtients aren't absorbed properly and you feel extremely bloated. Go and smell your food bin, your stomach will be in that state. Rotting foods in your belly - hmm nice.
DO NOT FEAR CARBS - THEY ARE NOT THE ENEMY! CARB UP!!
Bananas, Rice, Potatoes, Leafy Greens, Corn, Beans, Lentils etc PACK THEM IN GO MAD.
NEVER COUNT CALORIES - NEVER RESTRICT!! These restriction 'starvation' diets who tell you to only eat 500 calories a day then have a treat day - where you binge out and eat WAY too much, is simply messing up your metabolism and on your binge days yours body stores all the fat meaning you gain weight because it knows it is going to go back into starvation mode and needs to hold onto every little thing it can. HELLO WEIGHT GAIN.
Life is too short not to live it to the full, making yourself happy.