This is a hard time, not to mention a soul-destroying time.
2020 was a new decade, a fresh start, new beginning, new adventures and new opportunities. EXPLORING THE WORLD. Now, we find ourselves in isolation.
How did this happen? So fast? No time to think? No time to adapt! No time for acceptance.
We are ALL in this together!
So how do we help people when we are in isolation?
1) Use the power of technology and the use of video to connect with people. Make yourself feel like you are in the room with them.
Are all amazing tools for video calling.
2) Talk about your feelings and listen. Bottling up feelings of anger, frustration isn't good for anyone. Reach out to a friend & listen to one another. A problem shared is a problems halved.
3) Empower people. Positivity is infectious, bring high energy and pass it on. By talking about weekly wins or even daily wins. This really helps not just yourself keep motivated but other's too.
4) Help and encourage people to get into a routine. A routine helps keep focus, gives people a purpose. Many people will feel lost and at a total loss right now.
Encourage them to get into a morning routine, eating well, working on self-development, socialising daily via the phone, learning new skills, doing mindful activities, doing jobs we may have neglected in the past as well as a nightly routine.
5) Encourage people to use their time wisely.
Talk about things that they may have neglected in the past because of being 'too busy'.
Example: new hobbies they never took on.
Working on themselves:
Example: self-development podcasts, self-care routines, self-love exercises.
Example: Look into new ways to expand your businesses and explore new ideas.
Examples: baking, sewing, reading, colouring and many more.
6) Give people hobby ideas:
-paint with diamonds
And many more.
7) Talk about the future:
-encourage people to begin writing their bucket-lists and creating dream boards.