What’s going on in the cruise industry?
I feel your anxieties go through the roof. How can a cruise, like a plane ️ ever be the safe?
What are the cruise companies doing to make their ships & the way they operate safe for us?
Let’s break it down:
1) Cruise ships will be cruising at 30 per cent captivity to begin with.
2) BUFFETS? Will be made into proper dining rooms or screens will be placed around the food, staff will serve you ,limited people will be allowed in at once & there won’t be any sauces or cutlery out.
3) THERE WON’T BE ANY DRINK STATIONS.
4) THERE WON’T BE ANY ICE CREAM STATIONS.
5) LIFTS AND HANDRAILS WILL BE CLEANED 🧹 EVERY HOUR!
6) Rooms will be DEEP cleaned twice every day.
7) ANYONE who falls ill will be placed in an isolation cabin & their rooms will be deep cleaned to hospital standards.
8) DEEP cleaning will take place through the night, every night!
9) Theatres , dining rooms, bars & activities🏼 will have to be booked & people within those areas at one time will be limited.
10)❗️The new TREND will be ‘Cruising To Nowhere!’ To limit the ports and possibilities of picking up infections. ❗️
11) Temperature checks will be carried out all day every day & especially at ports.
12)Embarking & Disembarking will be monitored. You will be given times for you to get on and off the ship to monitor crowds and ensure that all temperature checks and medical checks can be carried out in depth.
13) A FULL medical will be NEEDED from your doctor ⚕️ so the cruise companies are fully aware.
14) More medics will be on board.
15) The safety ❗️ protocol is being discussed about it being carried out through phone apps & technology so you can stay in your own room rather than gathering in public places.
The amount of WORK the companies are going to is incredible & they just like we do want to make travel, SAFE & ENJOYABLE once more.
They really are putting us first. The strain they have had to go through has been so upsetting to watch.
How do YOU feel about the changes?🏼
I miss and love cruises & I know more vacation memories in the future.